Phineas and Ferb Save Summer is the hundred-twenty seventh episode of Phineas and Ferb.
Phineas, Ferb and the gang host a global summer concert – just as Doofenshmirtz finally succeeds in his grand evil scheme: moving the Earth away from the Sun to an early autumn with his latest -inator. This puts summer itself in jeopardy, which leaves Phineas and the gang terrified, feeling that there won't be a summer anymore if they don't do anything about it. In the meantime, Candace must decide whether she has to face her fear of spiders or not as she helps Phineas and the gang to bring summer back. Also, to make things worse, upon hearing of Doofenshmirtz's successful scheme, Rodney plans to exploit this by leading L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. to take over the Earth themselves and creating an -inizor (which is just ten times the size and strength of Doof's -inator) that will send the Earth into a new Ice Age if their demands to the world will not be met, something which everyone (especially Doofenshmirtz) is horrified to learn. It is up to Phineas, Ferb, Candace, and the gang to return the Earth back to its orbit, as well as for Perry and the other agents of O.W.C.A. to stop Rodney and the villains of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. at all costs before it's too late.
- The name of this episode was seen in the picture posted by Dan Povenmire on Twitter (https://twitter.com/DanPovenmire/status/327934355072774144).
- Disney XD Poland confirmed on its YouTube account that this special will be aired on June 2014 in Poland. (https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyXDpl/discussion)
- The episode is set to air on the start of Disney XD's Animacation.
- The title was originally announced as "Last Day of Summer".
- This episode was made available to verified Watch Disney XD app users and Disney XD On Demand Users on May 23, 2014.
- This was the third one-hour Phineas and Ferb special, after "Phineas and Ferb Summer Belongs to You!" and "Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel".
- Third appearance of Terry the Turtle.
- As opposed to Doofenshmirtz serving as the villain, his rival Aloyse von Roddenstein takes over as the villain of this special.
- Vincent Martella as Phineas
- Ashley Tisdale as Candace
- Thomas Sangster as Ferb
- Caroline Rhea as Mom
- Mitchel Musso as Jeremy
- Dan Povenmire as Dr. Doofenshmirtz
- Jeff "Swampy" Marsh as Major Monogram
- Richard O'Brien as Dad
- Dee Bradley Baker as Perry
- Alyson Stoner as Isabella
- Bobby Gaylor as Buford
- Maulik Pancholy as Baljeet
- Jay Leno as Colonel Contraction
- Seth Green as Monty Monogram
- John O'Hurley as Roger Doofenshmirtz
- J.G. Orrantia as Rodney
- The opening sequence with L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. is an obvious tribute to the opening number of the Broadway musical and film, West Side Story.
- Barack Obama makes a cameo in this episode as the president whom Rodney speaks to.
- Frozen - The plot of the episode is very similar to that of Disney's previous film Frozen, in that the protagonists (Phineas, Ferb, Candace, Perry, and Doofenshmirtz for Phineas and Ferb; Anna, Kristoff, Elsa, Olaf, and Sven for Frozen) are trying to prevent a permanent winter to bring back summer, while the antagonist (Rodney for Phineas and Ferb, and Hans for Frozen) is trying to exploit the situation to obtain power for himself.