|Phineas and Ferb Ride Again|
|Released:||September 14, 2010|
|Published by:||Disney Interactive|
In this action platformer game, players can construct and race awesome new rides like skateboards and mine carts, complete puzzles and participate in 12 zany mini-games to build and upgrade new gadgets such as jet packs and tractor beams. Fantastic action sequences including cool boss battles with Agent P will add brand new elements not seen in the first game. Players will also have the opportunity to gather various collectibles around the world, as well as play in four new bonus levels.
The game will also feature many notable characters from the hit TV show including Baljeet, Buford, Isabella and many more. Secret Agent P, Phineas and Ferb's pet platypus, will have plans of his own as he battles Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his evil creations including the Norm Robots using his cool new gadgets for battle. Candace will also be around with new "You're So Busted" mini games where the boys use trampolines, turtles and sinking logs to get away from her.
Three known adventures you can go on is building a skate park, the car wash, and helping Meap fix his ship. One level is possibly in the Danville Woods, meaning that it may either be in "Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face!" or "The Ballad of Badbeard".
There are four different adventures. You will build a skate park, fix Meap's ship and battle aliens/robots, race using mine carts, and surfing. You can also add some custom parts that will upgrade your vehicle and even let you go to more fantastic places like in space, Atlantis, and hidden tracks!
Changes from the first game
- All gadgets can now only be upgraded at locations with a blueprint of that gadget.
- Perry is now found in multiple locations in each world for saving the game.
- Candace's Bust'Em Bar now only raises if you make a long fall or hurt yourself. Also, if Candace catches you, you simply exit the minigame.
- All gadgets and items used to lower the Bust'Em bar are now used automatically.
- At the end of each world, there is now a minigame featuring Perry and Doofenshmirtz.
- There is now a bonus level in each world.
- You can now save your game by pressing the Y button next to Perry instead of tapping him.
- Garbog makes an appearance. ("Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers")
- The Stamose Mole makes an appearance. ("At the Car Wash")
- Steve the Chameleon makes an appearance, and is seen making giant animal puppets. ("The Lizard Whisperer")
- One of the level's takes place inside Goldie's stomach. ("Backyard Aquarium")
- Candace can be given a Bango-Ru. Also, Balloney and Mitch are seen. ("The Chronicles of Meap")
- A PFT poster is seen. ("Flop Starz")
- The giant penguins are seen in the background in one of the worlds. ("Bowl-R-Ama Drama")
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Phineas and Ferb Wiki (view authors).|