Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Philip S. Boyd is an animator and clean-up supervisor at Walt Disney Animation Studios in Orlando, Florida.
- (1990) - Roller Coaster Rabbit (Inbetween artist)
- (1991) - Beauty and the Beast (Key assistant animator: Objects, Townspeople and Others)
- (1992) - Aladdin (Key assistant character lead: Abu and Narrator)
- (1993) - Trail Mix-Up (Assistant animator)
- (1994) - The Lion King (Key assistant character lead: Hyenas)
- (1995) - Pocahontas (Key assistant animator: Native Americans / English Settlers, Florida)
- (1996) - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Key assistant clean-up animator: Gargoyles)
- (1997) - Hercules (Additional clean-up animation)
- (1998) - Mulan (Lead key clean-up animator: Yao and The Ancestors)
- (1999) - Tarzan (Additional clean-up artist) ; (Clean-up supervisor: Florida)
- (2000) - The Emperor's New Groove (Clean-up supervisor: Florida)
- (2002) - Lilo & Stitch (Clean-up supervisor) ; (Lead key clean-up animator: Miscellaneous)
- (2003) - Brother Bear (Clean-up supervisor)