Petunia is a character from Meet the Robinsons. She is a hand puppet controlled by Fritz.
- Given she's a puppet on Fritz's hand, there are several ideas what she is:
- She's a split personality in Fritz's mind and the puppet is just a way to focus the personality.
- It actually has a human mind inside it, but Fritz needs to move it so she can speak.
- It's a substitute for his wife, who has either died or divorced him, and left him mentally shattered.
- Given that Fritz has two children, Tallulah and Laszlo, the 3rd one seems more accurate, although they could be adopted.
- The second, while possible, is unlikely, due to Fritz generally speaking out of this corner of mouth, while he moves the puppet.
- When she's goes for a drive, she usually takes the Harley, according to Grampa Bud.
"Don't you sweetie me! I'm going for a drive!"