"Perry the Teenage Girl" was an altered version of the "Perry the Platypus Theme" and played in the credits of the episode "Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat?", an episode in which Candace Flynn (accidentally) switches bodies with Perry the Platypus. The song was played during the credits, like when the original Perry the Platypus Theme was played during the credits for "Rollercoaster" and "Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror".
- Female Singer: She's a semi-neurotic teenage girl of action!
- Backing scat: (Dooby dooby doo-bah, dooby dooby doo-bah)
- Female Singer: She's a feisty little redhead with a platypus' brain!
- You best leave her alone,
- She's playing MP3s on her phone,
- And whenever she's around, you can hear the bad guys say:
- Heinz Doofenshmirtz: Great, now I have this song stuck in my head!
- Female Singer: She's Perry, Perry the teenage girl!
- 'The song was sung by Sheena Easton in the style of Shirley Bassey, who sang the themes to three James Bond films (Goldfinger, Diamonds Are Forever, and Moonraker). Easton herself also sang a James Bond Theme, For Your Eyes Only, and appeared in "Chez Platypus" as Dr. Doofenshmirtz's date. She also sang Happy Evil Love Song in the same episode.
- While the original theme song is in the key of G minor, the Candace version transposes it to B minor.
- In the scene where Perry the Teenage Girl is parachuting off the building, the parachute shows a picture of Jeremy Johnson's face instead of Perry's normal self-portrait.
- In the song, when Perry was flying on a helicopter, it was set at day. In the original song, it was set at night.
- Candace, who is Perry the Teenage Girl, is seen riding Agent P's scooter.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|