Paweł Galia (born February 21, 1943 in Srock, Poland) is a Polish film, theater, and voice actor; he's also working as voice director.
In the 1980s, he was a host to Polish children's entertainment TV show Co Jak (translation: What How).
He is voice actress Ewa Serwa's husband and voice actress Zuzanna Galia's father.
- The Return of Jafar - Abis Mal
- Mulan - Chi Fu
- The Emperor's New Groove
- The Jungle Book 2
- Home on the Range
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
- Mary Poppins
- Stitch! The Movie
- Kronk's New Groove
- The Jungle Book
- Adventures of the Gummi Bears - additional voices
- DuckTales (old Polish dubbing)
- Timon and Pumbaa - Zazu (episode 53b)
- Bear in the Big Blue House
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series
- Phineas and Ferb - Narrator (episode 82a)