Mickey attempts to photograph a bashful panda bear at the Beijing Zoo.
Mickey goes to the Beijing Zoo. In the zoo, he takes pictures of various animals. He comes across a Baby Panda, and Is ready to photo him. However, Every time Mickey tries to take a Picture of him, the Panda's look changes. (e.g. Panda puts a fake mustache on) Mickey ends up in a Monkey yard, and he runs up a tree. Mickey tries to take a picture in the tree, but the camera is knocked out of his hand by an Elephant. Mickey lands in the Panda's pen. The Baby Panda takes the camera and runs with it. As a result of hitting a pole twice while triying to get the camera back , Mickey ends up with two black eyes, Making the Mother Panda thinking Mickey is a Panda. The Short ends with the Baby Panda taking a picture of Mickey being cradled by the Mother Panda.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Alex Chu - Vulture
- Aaron Springer - Mickey's camera or Funyon.
- Frank Welker - several monkeys, crocodile, bird
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language.
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- On another note, this is the second short to be spoken entirely in Spanish, but it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain like Al Rojo Vivo did.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- On another note, this is not only the second short to be spoken entirely in Portuguese, but also the second short to take place in Brazil, as O Futebol Clássico also takes place in Brazil--in fact, both episodes also take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- The episode's name is a pun on the word "Pandemonium".
- In the Spanish dub, the vulture is incorrectly called a "dodo bird". This is because dodo birds in real-life could not fly.
- Mickey's camera, Funyon, is an obvious parody of Canon.
Place in the World
- Beijing Zoo, Beijing, China