Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paitoon Ratanasirintrawoot is an animator, effects assistant, artist and inbetweener.
Paitoon Ratan is a former designer and a visual effects artist for Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida.
He received a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Industrial Design from the Columbus College of Art and Design (CCAD) in Columbus, Ohio, with three consecutive Industrial Design scholarships and an Outstanding Senior in Industrial Design award.
His film credits with Walt Disney Feature Animation include; The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast - Encore Edition, Goofy-How to Haunt a House, Mickey Mouse short-Hansel and Gretel, Tarzan, Lilo and Stitch, The Emperor's New Groove, and Brother Bear.
Paitoon established Paitoon Ratan Design Inc. in Orlando, Florida, USA in 1994 to conduct a design consultant service. His clients include; Walt Disney Co, DC Comics, Marvel, Corgi Classic, Newline Cinema, Scholastic Entertainment, Anhauser Bush theme parks, Universal Studios, MGM and Sci-fi channel.
- Brother Bear (key assistant effects animator)
- Lilo & Stitch (key assistant visual effects animator)
- The Emperor's New Groove (effects key assistant: Florida)
- Tarzan (visual effects artist)
- Mulan (effects key assistant)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (effects key assistant)
- Pocahontas (effects breakdown/inbetweener)
- The Lion King (effects breakdown/inbetweener)
- Aladdin (effects artist-credited as Paitoon Ratan)
- Alternate Name is Paitoon Ratan
- Other role includes being a concept artist on the TV Series "Battlestar Galactica".