"Painter's Block" is the seventeenth episode of Tangled: The Series. It premiered on November 25, 2017.
In the aftermath of the blizzard, Rapunzel's confidence is shaken. In an effort to get her mojo back, she rededicates herself to painting and enrolls in an art class.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Flynn Rider/Feldspar
- Eden Espinosa as Cassandra
- James Monroe Iglehart as Lance Strongbow
- Clancy Brown as King Frederic
- M. C. Gainey as The Captain of the Guards
- Jeff Ross as Hook Foot
- Steven Blum as Attila
- Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Xavier
- Pat Carroll as Old Lady Crowley
- Ellen Greene as Mrs. Sugarby
- In the final scene of the episode, Lance has drawn a lamp on the mural that resembles Genie's Lamp, alluding to Iglehart's role in the Aladdin musical.
- This is Rapunzel's second time wearing shoes, following Tangled: Before Ever After (not including the disguise in Rapunzel's Enemy).
- Mrs. Sugarby says "Life is full of tough choices", a quote also said by Ursula.
- Mrs. Sugarby's actual name is Sugracha the Eternel.