Orbitron, Machines Volantes is a spinner attraction in Discoveryland at Disneyland Paris. It opened on April 12, 1992 as one of the park's original attractions. It is a reimagined version of the Rocket Jets-style attractions found at earlier parks, which, at the time, all resembled NASA-style spacecraft. Imagineers took a retro-futuristic approach with the Orbitron (as well as Discoveryland itself), giving it a Jules Verne-styled appearance.
- Astro Orbitor, similar attraction at Disneyland.
- Astro Orbiter, similar attraction at Magic Kingdom.
- Star Jets, similar attraction at Tokyo Disneyland.
- Orbitron, similar attraction at Hong Kong Disneyland.
- Jet Packs, similar attraction at Shanghai Disneyland.