One Man's Dream II: The Magic Lives On is a live stage show featured at Tokyo Disneyland in Tomorrowland. The show is a sequel and an adaption to the original One Man's Dream, formerly at Tokyo Disneyland from 1988 to 1995 and Disneyland from 1989 to 1990. The show is not to be confused with the Walt Disney walkthrough museum at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World.
- Opening - It begins with a black and white Mickey Mouse visiting Minnie to give her flowers that flash into color with a kiss given to Mickey by Minnie. The two rush inside Minnie's home and returns now sparkling colorful with a band of classic Disney characters.
- Jungle - King Louie and Terk get together for a wild dance number. Terk sports a Hawaiian outfit as does King Louie.
- A Bug's Life - The segment features the ant colony from the film working and collecting food as well as P.T. Flea's circus performers.
- Peter Pan - Peter Pan battles Captain Hook and his pirate crew to rescue Wendy. Soon enough the evil Captain is chased away by the Crocodile. The segment ends with Peter and Wendy flying into the skies and singing a duet.
- Villains - The Queen summons Maleficent and Claude Frollo to showcase fire, evil and anything they decide to create. It features Maleficent's goons as well as the red cloaked men featured during Hellfire. The Queen also becomes a witch in the segment.
- Princess - After the evil settles, Prince Phillip comes across his Sleeping Beauty and awakens her with a kiss. They begin to waltz and are accompanied by Cinderella, Prince Charming, Snow White and her Prince.
- Hollywood - Donald Duck wishes to win the heart of beautiful starlet Daisy Duck but believes in order to do so he must become a movie star. He takes a role in a film but becomes frustrated when the crazy cast and crew become even more active. He gives up only to find that Daisy loves him for who he is.
- Finale - Several Disney characters come together to a Hollywood premiere to celebrate Mickey Mouse and a certain man's dream. In this scene they all wear white sparkling outfits.
Differences between the current and the former versions
- The Three Little Pigs, the Big Bad Wolf, and Alice are not included. But it has Stitch, Clara Cluck, and Clarabelle Cow.
- The choreography in the intro has changed.