Olaf Sergiusz Linde-Lubaszenko (born 6 December 1968 in Wrocław) is a Polish actor and film director. He is the son of Edward Linde-Lubaszenko, who is an actor of German and Swedish descent and Asja Łamtiugina, a Russian actress.
Olaf Lubaszenko starred in films by Krzysztof Kieślowski, Barbara Sass, Władysław Pasikowski, Janusz Majewski, Juliusz Machulski and others.
In 2001, he became a member of the European Film Academy.
He provided voices to seven Disney productions.
- Finding Nemo - Gill
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua - Delgado
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 - Delgado
- Wreck-It Ralph - Wreck-It Ralph
- Guardians of the Galaxy - Denarian Saal
- Planes - Chug
- Planes: Fire and Rescue - Chug
- The Walt Disney Company Polska's Prize for the best creators of Polish language version of the animated films - for the role of Gill in Finding Nemo and the role of Wreck-It Ralph in Wreck-It Ralph.
- Award in International Film Festival in Cancún for Best Male Role in movie Pamiętnik znaleziony w garbie (translation: Memoirs Found in a hump),
- Award in International Film Festival in Karlovy Vary for The Best Actor for the role in movie Zabić Sekala (Czech translation: Je třeba zabít Sekala, English translation: Sekal Has to Die).
- Czech Lion Award for The Best Actor for the role in movie Zabić Sekala.
- Polish Film Award for Best Main Male Role in the movie Zabić Sekala.