Ron decides to make some crime-fighting calculations to see how much of a danger he is to Kim during their missions. Meanwhile, Drakken hires Hank Perkins as a corporate consultant, who helps him begin his latest take-over-the-world scheme to bring forth the next Ice Age, but the team quickly becomes side tracked with their supposed cover job of selling cupcakes.
- This was the first episode in the series where Kim used her wrist Kimmunicator instead of her regular Kimmunicator.
- In one scene, Kim was seen sleeping during the daytime. Although one could assume she was taking a nap.
- Once again, the running gag where Kim and Ron try to have a romantic moment, and they are interrupted appears. In this episode, it is Wade who ruins the moment just like he did in Mad Dogs and Aliens and The Cupid Effect.
- When Ron is stuck between the conveyor belt and the giant bag of batter we see Shego riding the conveyor belt up to him and then just standing there. Since she is still on the conveyor belt she should have been moving, or at least walking to stay in place.
- Kim's lips are light in this episode, but in the scene where she wakes up from the snow blowing into her room, her lips are dark. But only 'til the scene changes to Ron's house.
- This episode marks Hank Perkin's second appearance, his first being in "Sick Day" where he worked as a temp for Drakken while he and Shego were ill.
- Drakken's brainwashing shampoo from "Rappin' Drakken" is mentioned when Drakken complains to Hank for not naming the cupcakes after him. Hank tells Drakken that the test audience associated the name "Drakken" with shampoo.
- Ron says "Didn't [Drakken] already try weather?" to Kim when Wade tells them both of Drakken's latest scheme. The previous time Drakken had tried a weather-related plot was in "Job Unfair".
- The music when Kim in her battlesuit fought Shego in So the Drama was played in this episode.
- When Rufus breaks into Ron's isolation vault, an instrumental version of Naked Mole Rap plays.