VHS & DVD Releases
DVD & Blu-ray Releases
- 2008 - Sleeping Beauty: 50th Anniversary Platinum Edition
- 2014 - Sleeping Beauty: Diamond Edition and Million Dollar Arm
- 1984 - The Disney Channel Premiere Film "Love Leads the Way" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1987 - The DuckTales episode "Dinosaur Ducks" premieres in syndication.
- 1989 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "My Kingdom for a Pie" and The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "Un-Valentine's Day" premiere on ABC.
- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Aduckyphobia" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Dune Quixote" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Aladdin episode "While the City Snoozes" and the Timon & Pumbaa episode "Rocky Mountain Lie/Amazon Quiver" premiere on CBS.
- 1996 - The Timon & Pumbaa episode "Catch Me if You Kenya/Scent of the South" premieres on CBS.
- 2000 - The Teacher's Pet episode "Being Mrs. Helperman" premieres on ABC. Also, the Even Stevens episode "Secrets and Spies" premieres on Disney Channel. Mickey Mouse Works ends its run with the episode "Bird Brained Donald/Donald's Pool/How to Be a Gentleman", premiering on ABC.
- 2001 - The Weekenders episode "The Most Dangerous Weekend/Charity Case" premieres on ABC.
- 2002 - The Lloyd in Space episode "That's Debatable" premieres on Toon Disney, and the Bear in the Big Blue House episode "The Amazing Skippy" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2006 - The Replacements premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "The Majestic Horse/Carnie Dearest" and the W.I.T.C.H. episode "Q is for Quarry" premieres.
- 2011 - The Phineas and Ferb episodes "That's the Spirit" and "The Curse of Candace" premiered on Disney Channel.
- 2016 - The Sofia the First premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Cauldronation Day".
- 2008 - Clubhouse Christmas
- 2014 - Dipper's & Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun! and Star Wars The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- 1998 - Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin opens at the Magic Kingdom.
- 2002 - A Bug's Land opens at Disney's California Adventure.
- 1905 - Andy Devine (character actor and comic cowboy sidekick)
- 1945 - Michael Wallis (journalist and actor)
- 1950 - Hugh Fraser (actor, theatre director and author)
- 1955 - Yo-Yo Ma (cellist)
- 1958 - Rosalyn Landor (film, television and stage actress and audio book narrator)
- 1978 - Omar Benson Miller (actor) and Alesha Dixon (singer, dancer, rapper, model and television presenter)
- 1979 - Shawn Ashmore (actor)
- 1980 - Adam Ryen (actor)
|<<||October 6||Timeline||October 8||>>|