Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1963 - The Incredible Journey
- 2005 - Chicken Little premieres at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, California.
- 2013 - Thor: The Dark World is released in France, the Philippines, South Korea, and the United Kingdom.
VHS & DVD Releases
- 1985 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Sweet and Sour Gruffi"/"Duel of the Wizards" premieres on NBC.
- 1987 - The DuckTales episode "Scrooge's Pet" premieres in syndication.
- 1990 - The TaleSpin episode "Feminine Air" premieres in syndication.
- 1991 - The Dinosaurs episode "When Food Goes Bad" premieres on ABC.
- 1992 - The Goof Troop episode "Hallow-Weenies" premieres in syndication, and the Dinosaurs episode "Little Boy Boo" premieres on ABC.
- 1993 - The Little Mermaid episode "Tail of Two Crabs" and the Marsupilami episode "Mars' Problem Pachyderm"/"Night of the Living Shnookums" premiere on CBS.
- 1995 - The Brotherly Love episode "Witchcraft" premieres on NBC.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Recipe for Adventure" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Fountain of Youth"/"Walk a Mile in My Tracks" premieres in syndication, and the Bear in the Big Blue House episode "What's in the Mail, Today?" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Trojan War" premieres in syndication.
- 1999 - The Mickey Mouse Works episode "Mickey to the Rescue: Staircase/How to Haunt a House/Mickey's Mechanical House/Hansel and Gretel" premieres on ABC.
- 2000 - The Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "Dirty Work" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2009 - The Phineas and Ferb episodes "Bubble Boys" and "Isabella and the Temple of Sap" premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2016 - The Once Upon a Time episode "Dark Waters" premieres on ABC.
- 1906 - Paul Smith (music composer)
- 1923 - Herschel Bernardi (film, Broadway and television actor)
- 1945 - Henry Winkler (actor, director, comedian, producer, author)
- 1946 - Katsuhisa Hōki (Japanese voice actor and actor)
- 1953 - Charles Martin Smith (film actor, writer and director)
- 1970 - Daniel Bacon (British actor)
- 1988 - Janel Parrish (actress)
|<<||October 29||Timeline||October 31||>>|