"O Sole Minnie" is the twelfth episode of Mickey Mouse. It aired on October 18, 2013.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Paul Rudish - Angry Sailor #1, Angry Sailor #2, Willie the Whale
- Roberta Sparta - Hippo Citizen
- While Mickey's boat is bouncing through the buildings, one of them is a recreation of the It's a Small World clock tower.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language.
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- On another note, this is the second short to be spoken entirely in Spanish, but it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain like Al Rojo Vivo did.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- On another note, this is not only the second short to be spoken entirely in Portuguese, but also the second short to take place in Brazil, as O Futebol Clássico also takes place in Brazil--in fact, both episodes also take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- This episode won a 2014 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-format Animated Program. In addition, Valerio Vaentura won for Outstanding Individual Achievements In Animation that same year for the background designs for this episode.
- The episode's name is a spoof of a song called "O Sole Mio".
Place in the World
- Venice, Italy