Theme Park Happenings
- 1985 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "The Fence Sitter" premieres on NBC, and The Wuzzles episode "Ghostrustlers" premieres on CBS.
- 1989 - The DuckTales episode "Blue Collar Scrooge" premieres in syndication.
- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Bad Tidings" premieres on ABC.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "A Clockwork Hero" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Gargoyles episode "Upgrade" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The Disney's Doug episode "Doug Directs", the Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles episode "Genesis Undone", the Mighty Ducks episode "Mondo-Man", and the Jungle Cubs episode "Red Dogs" premiere on ABC, and the Timon & Pumbaa episode "Rome Alone"/"Amusement Bark" premieres on CBS (This will be the last episode to debut on the network).
- 1997 - Angels in the Endzone premieres as part of The Wonderful World of Disney on ABC.
- 2000 - The Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "Star Crossed" premieres on UPN and in syndication.
- 2001 - The Lizzie McGuire episode "Scarlett Larry" and The Proud Family episode "Teacher's Pet" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2002 - The Fillmore! episode "Nappers Never Sleep" premieres on ABC.
- 2007 - The Wizards of Waverly Place episode "Disenchanted Evening" premieresa on Disney Channel.
- 2008 - The Hannah Montana episode "Ready, Set, Don't Drive" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2015 - The Evermoor Chronicles episode "Normal" premieres on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1999 - Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, Winnie the Pooh: Seasons of Giving, I'll Be Home for Christmas, One Hundred and One Dalmatians Limited Issue DVD, Mulan Limited Issue DVD, and Hercules Limited Issue DVD is released.
- 2004 - Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas is released.
- 1868 - Marie Dressler (actress)
- 1883 - Edna May Oliver ( actress)
- 1886 - Ed Wynn (actor)
- 1951 - Lou Ferrigno (bodybuilder and actor)
- 1955 - Karen Dotrice (actress)
- 1967 - Guido Quaroni (technical director and voice actor)
- 1978 - Sisqó (singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer and actor)
- 1988 - Nikki Blonsky (actress, singer and dancer)