- 1985 - One Magic Christmas
- 1991 - Beauty and the Beast is generally released.
- 1995 - Toy Story
- 2000 - 102 Dalmatians
- 2017 - Coco
DVD & VHS releases
- 2005 - Home Improvement: The Complete Third Season (Touchstone Television)
- 2011 - Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World: Special Edition
Blu-ray & DVD releases
- 1986 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Guess Who's Coming for Dinner?" premieres on NBC.
- 1989 - The Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers episode "Weather or Not" premieres in syndication.
- 1991 - The Disney Channel Premiere Film, Mark Twain and Me, premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "The Final Review" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "The Love Bug" premieres in syndication.
- 1995 - The Gargoyles episode "Avalon (Part 3)" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The Mighty Ducks episode "Buzz Blitzman - Mighty Duck" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The Disney's Doug episode "Doug's Thanksgiving", the Jungle Cubs episode "Tree for Two/Waiting for Baloo", the 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "The Dogs of DeVil/Dog's Best Friend", the Recess episode "Rainy Days/The Great Can Drive", and the Pepper Ann episode "Thanksgiving Dad" premiere on ABC.
- 2002 - The House of Mouse episode "Clarabelle's Christmas List" premieres on Toon Disney.
- 2013 - The Dog With a Blog episode "Don't Karl Us, We'll Karl You" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2015 - The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar premiered on the Disney Channel and Disney Junior. The Austin & Ally episode, Cap and gown can't be found episode airs.
- 1963 - Disneyland undergoes an unscheduled closure following the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy.
- 1921 - Rodney Dangerfield (comedian and actor)
- 1924 - Geraldine Page (actress)
- 1956 - Richard Kind (actor)
- 1958 - Jamie Lee Curtis (actress)
- 1967 - Mark Ruffalo (actor, director, producer and screenwriter)
- 1983 - Andrew J. West (actor)
- 1984 - Scarlett Johansson (actress)
- 1995 - Katherine McNamara (actress and singer)
- 2000 - Auli'i Cravalho (actress and singer)
- 1963 - Aldous Huxley (writer); C.S. Lewis (novelist)
- 1986 - Scatman Crothers
- 1992 - Sterling Holloway (actor and voice actor)
- 2002 - Parley Baer (American radio, television and film actor)
- 2012 - Mel Shaw (animator, design artist, writer and artist); Diana Birkenfield (production manager and producer)
- 1991 - Belle, Beast, Mrs. Potts, Lumière, Cogsworth, Chip, Gaston, LeFou, Maurice
- 1995 - Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Rex, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog, Hamm, Bo Peep, Andy Davis, Sid Phillips, Scud, Mutant Toys, Little Green Men, Rocky Gibraltar, Etch A Sketch, Mr. Spell, RC Car, Barrel of Monkeys, Sarge, Mrs. Davis, Molly Davis, Roly Poly Clown, Robot, Snake, Mr. Mike
- 2015 - Kion, Bunga
- 2017 - Miguel
|<<||November 21||Timeline||November 23||>>|