- 1942 - Pinocchio is released in Egypt
- 1946 - Song of the South premieres at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, Georgia
- 1993 - The Three Musketeers
- 2011 - The Muppets premieres at the El Capitan Theater in Hollywood, California.
- 1988 - The Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Ogre Baby Boom" premieres on NBC, and The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh episode "The Masked Offender/Things That Go Piglet in the Night" premieres on ABC.
- 1993 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Simple Machines", and the Bonkers episode "Stand-In Dad" premieres in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Sea No Evil" premieres on CBS, and the Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Communication" premieres in syndication.
- 1996 - The Quack Pack episode "Transmission: Impossible" premieres in syndication.
- 1997 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "Working Like a Bear" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 1998 - The Hercules episode "Hercules and the Golden Touch" premieres in syndication.
- 2000 - The Pepper Ann episode "Spice of Life/T.G.I.F." and the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "Stranger Invasion" premiere on UPN and in syndication. The PB&J Otter premiere on Playhouse Disney with the episode "Whistling Up the Wrong Munchy / Billy the Duck", followed by "Opal's Magic Mud Party / Leave It to Munchy".
- 2004 - The Phil of the Future episode "Age Before Beauty" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2005 - The Buzz on Maggie episode "Metamorpho-Sis/Radio Free Buzzdale" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2010 - The Wizards of Waverly Place season four premiere "Alex Tells the World" and the Disney Channel Original Movie, Avalon High premeire on Disney Channel.
VHS & DVD releases
- 1996 - Father of the Bride Part II
- 2002 - Winnie the Pooh: A Very Merry Pooh Year and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas: Special Edition is released.
- 1916 - Liam Dunn (actor)
- 1943 - Wallace Shawn (actor and playwright)
- 1958 - Megan Mullally (stage and screen actress and singer)
- 1962 - Mariella Frostrup (British journalist and television presenter)
- 1980 - Ryan Gosling (actor)
- 1982 - Anne Hathaway (actress)
|<<||November 11||Timeline||November 13||>>|