- 1937 - Final animation on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is completed about a month in advance of its premiere.
- 1953 - Peter Pan is released in Mexico
- 1971 - Bedknobs and Broomsticks premieres in New York
- 1988 - Ernest Saves Christmas (Touchstone Pictures)
- 1992 - Aladdin's World Premiere
- 1994 - The Santa Clause
VHS & DVD releases
- 1997 - Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and Romy and Michele's High School Reunion
- 2008 - Scrubs: The Complete Seventh Season (ABC Studios)
- 2014 - Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars
DVD & Blu-ray releases
- 1988 - The Disney Channel Premiere Film, Good Old Boy: A Delta Boyhood, premieres on Disney Channel.
- 1989 - The Adventures of the Gummi Bears episode "Princess Problems" premieres on ABC.
- 1991 - The Darkwing Duck episode "Toys Czar Us" premiere in syndication.
- 1993 - The Bonkers episode "Color Me Piquel" premiere in syndication.
- 1994 - The Aladdin episode "Stinker Belle" and the Gargoyles episode "Temptation" premiere in syndication.
- 1995 - The Timon and Pumbaa episode "Mombasa-In-Law/The Laughing Hyenas: TV Dinner" premiere on CBS.
- 1997 - The 101 Dalmatians: The Series episode "Snow Bounders/Gnaw or Never" premiere in syndication, and the Bear in the Big Blue House episode "A Winter's Nap" premieres on Playhouse Disney.
- 2000 - The Weekenders episode "Dixon", the Buzz Lightyear of Star Command episode "Star Smasher" and the Teacher's Pet episode "Fifi" premiere on ABC.
- 2001 - The Weekenders episode "Celebrity" premiere on UPN and in syndication.
- 2006 - The Emperor's New School premiere on the Disney Channel with the series finale episode "Yzmopolis" and the W.I.T.C.H. episode "U is for Undivided" premieres.
- 2011 - Geek Charming premiere on Disney Channel.
- 2012 - The Dog With a Blog episode "Dog with a Hog" premieres on Disney Channel.
- 2016 - The Sofia the First premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Royal Vacation".
- 1997 - Flubber (Soundtrack)
- 1925 - Jonathan Winters (actor)
- 1960 - Stanley Tucci (actor)
- 1962 - Demi Moore (actress) and Gerard Horan (actor)
- 1964 - Calista Flockhart (actress)
- 1981 - Amy Rutberg (actress)
- 1990 - Ashley Rose Orr (actress)
|<<||November 10||Timeline||November 12||>>|