Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1994 - The Aladdin premiere in syndication with the episode "Mission: Imp Possible".
- 1995 - The Bill Nye the Science Guy episode "Nutrition" premieres in syndication and the Timon & Pumbaa episode "Tanzania Zany/Guatemala Malarkey" premiere on CBS.
- 1997 - The Bear in the Big Blue House episode "The Big Little Visitor" premieres on Playhouse Disney, and the 101 Dalmatians: The Series premiere in syndication with the episode "Film Fatale/My Fair Chicken".
- 1999 - The PB&J Otter premiere on Playhouse Disney with the episode "Butter Tags Along / Flick's Big Find".
- 2000 - Phantom of the Megaplex, a Disney Channel Original Movie, premieres on Disney Channel. The PB&J Otter premiere on Playhouse Disney with the episode "The Mystery Crate / It's a Bird, It's a Plane... It's an Elephant?".
- 2001 - The House of Mouse episode "Not So Goofy" airdate.
- 2003 - Lilo & Stitch: The Series premiere on the Disney Channel with the episode "Tank".
- 2007 -
- 2015 - The Evermoor Chronicles episode Weaving Bad premieres on Disney Channel, and The Muppets episode "Pig's in a Blackout" premieres on ABC.
Blu-ray & DVD releases
VHS & DVD releases
- 1881 - Ned Norton (actor)
- 1892 - Carl Stalling (composer)
- 1939 - Russell Means (actor, musician, activist, politician, and writer)
- 1956 - Sinbad (stand-up comedian and actor)
- 1963 - Tommy Davidson (comedian and actor); and Hugh Bonneville (actor)
- 1968 - Tracy Morgan (actor and comedian)
- 1969 - Ellen Pompeo (actress)
- 1977 - Brittany Murphy (actress, singer, and voice artist)
- 1980 - Niketa Calame (actress)
- 1982 - Heather Matarazzo (actress)
- 1964 - Jimmie Dodd (actor)
- 1992 - Chuck Connors (actor, writer, professional basketball and baseball player)
- 2015 - Toussaint (musician, songwriter, arranger, and record producer)
|<<||November 9||Timeline||November 11||>>|