Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dr. Jonas Carson (Alan Thicke) creates an android that looks just like a human 17-year-old boy, and he "adopts" him as his son and as an older brother to Becky (Robyn Lively), who names him Chip. After the Carsons move to a new town, Chip (Jay Underwood) is enrolled in high school alongside Becky. Dr. Carson also begins teaching science at the school, so he can keep a close watch over his son's progress.
Dr. Carson's former employer, Gordon Vogel (Joseph Bologna), seeks to apprehend Carson's functional android, believing that he is entitled to this advanced technology since it was developed while Carson was under a contract that he didn't fulfill. Vogel has plans to turn Chip into a war-machine military project.
- Jay Underwood ... Chip Carson
- Alan Thicke ... Dr. Jonas Carson
- Robyn Lively ... Becky Carson
- Joseph Bologna ... Gordon Vogel
- Robert Harper ... J.J. Derks
- Kristy Swanson ... Erin Jeffries
- Lili Haydn ... Jenny Beckerman
- Brandon Douglas ... Scott Barnes
- Carey Scott ... Paul Fairgate
- Brian Cole ... Jake Blocker
- Sasha Mitchell ... Bryan Skelly
- Judy Starr ... Dr. Sondra Stahl
- Greg Monaghan ... Coach Duckworth
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Not Quite Human. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|