- This is the first and only episode in which Stan and Soos does not appear.
- This is also the first Gravity Falls episode with the shortened theme song.
- When Dipper is turned to wood, he makes the exact same pose that the Shape Shifter said would be his "final form" in "Into the Bunker".
- The end credits cipher reads, "PYOL YS QH LLFDJW: UAH DNCVFW ZTCKW XKG WFFWWKNLLMRP? WISAGCXJ AR WKUISW! DPX WDSUKXR: LLH UBFO." When using the vigenère cipher, it translates to "NEXT UP ON UTBAHC: DID ALIENS WRITE THE CONSTITUTION? CRAWDADS IN TIARAS! AND FLORIDA: THE SHOW."
- Keyword: CURSED, found on evey other window on the top floor of the Northwest mansion.
- The page section at the end of the episode says, "5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5 5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5- 5-4-23-10-15-5-10-9-4-1-16-23-4-16-23-4-16-19-5-19-19-11-5," which translates to "STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS STANINOTWHATHESEEMS STANISNOTWHATHESEEMS," when put though the combined cipher.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Gravity Falls Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Gravity Falls Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|