Mickey and Donald try to buy lunch from a beachside snack shack, but are unceremoniously turned down because of the classic "No shirt, no shoes, no service" admonition (of course, Mickey doesn't wear a shirt and Donald doesn't wear shoes!).
After seeing a snack shack, Mickey and Donald attempt to buy lunch and surprise Minnie and Daisy with a picnic, but due to the "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy, they are promptly rejected by Goofy.
After fighting over who gets to wear the appropriate clothes, Donald begins to verbally torment Mickey (who now has no clothes). The latter hides, only to spot Minnie and Daisy walking up the pier.
Not wanting to be seen in his current state, Mickey tries to cover up his shame, only to fail in every attempt; it's only through some quick acrobatic moves that he gets back his and Donald's clothes and the picnic to boot.
Daisy is thoroughly embarrassed by Donald now not having any clothes and she, Minnie and Mickey leave him to be harassed by the other beach-goers.
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- This episode was posted on Disney.com before airing on Disney Channel.
- This was the first episode to air on television.
- This is also causing Goofy to lose popularity. Many fans hated this short.
- "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" is a reference to the Nickelodeon show, SpongeBob SquarePants in the episode, The Algae's Always Greener when Spongebob was shooting a cannon that had clothes in it at Mr. Krabs.
- When Mickey and Donald is shown, they appear with clothes all over them. When the camera zooms out, they are shown back in their original position before they were fighting to wear the appropriate clothes.