Mickey and Donald try to buy lunch from a beachside snack shack, but are unceremoniously turned down because of the classic "No shirt, no shoes, no service" admonition (of course, Mickey doesn't wear a shirt and Donald doesn't wear shoes!).
After seeing a snack shack, Mickey and Donald attempt to buy lunch and surprise Minnie and Daisy with a picnic, but due to the "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" policy, they are promptly rejected by Goofy.
After fighting over who gets to wear the appropriate clothes, Donald begins to verbally torment Mickey (who now has no clothes), but Mickey at one point fights back by mocking Donald with a duck floatie and flippers and imitating his voice. Micley hides, only to spot Minnie and Daisy walking up the pier.
Not wanting to be seen in his current state, Mickey tries to cover up his shame, only to fail in every attempt; it's only through some quick acrobatic moves that he gets back his and Donald's clothes and the picnic to boot.
Daisy is thoroughly embarrassed by Donald now not having any clothes and she, Minnie and Mickey leave him to be harassed by the other beach-goers. Goofy, who watches this incident from outside his shack comments (while scratching his belly button) "Boy, some people ain't got no class!"
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- This episode was posted on Disney.com before airing on the Disney Channel.
- This was the first episode to air on television.
- This episode was disliked/hated by many fans, mainly due to its crude humor and Goofy's mean-spiritedness.
- Its ironic that Goofy runs a "classy establishment" snack shack with a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" policy and he himself acts sloppily in this episode e.g. firstly swatting a bug with a spatula and using the same spatula used to swat the bug to cook the food, and later scratching his belly button at the end.
- According to IDW Publishing's blurbs for Mickey Mouse Shorts #4, this short takes place on Mouseton Pier, apparently indicating that the pier is named after Mickey's hometown from the comics.
- When Mickey and Donald are shown, they appear with clothes all over them. When the camera zooms out, they are shown back in their original position before they were fighting to wear the appropriate clothes.