"No" is the forty-seventh episode of Mickey Mouse.
When people keep asking to borrow things from Mickey, he realizes that he has trouble saying "no" and turns to Donald for help. But when he finally begins to say no, Mickey finds himself in a slew of even worst trouble.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Scrooge McDuck
- Mortimer Mouse
- Huey, Dewey and Louie
- The Three Little Pigs
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey, Louie
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Pluto, Practical Pig
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- Paul Rudish - Mortimer Mouse
- Illya Owens - Old lady
- This episode shows that Mickey Mouse does not know how to say "No" in this series, but he has said "No" various times in many of his previous appearances, including some previous episodes of this series. It is possible that this episode took place before those ones, or Mickey was just bluffing.
- This could be likely to be a goof or this episode is non-canon, but it looks like maybe they just made this short just to get funnier.
- This is the first appearance of Mortimer Mouse and in this series.
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie's outfits are identical to the ones they wore in Mr. Duck Steps Out.
- The female goldfish in the episode could be Mickey's other pet goldfish, Bianca, or Cleo from Pinocchio.
- This episode marked Alan Young's final performance as the voice of Scrooge McDuck prior to his death on May 20, 2016.
- This episode is similar to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "The Abrasive Side", where SpongeBob SquarePants cannot say No.
- This episode shows that Mickey Mouse doesn't know how to say "No" in the series, but he has said "No" various times in many of his previous appearances, including some previous episodes of this series. It is possible that either this episode took place before these ones, or Mickey was just bluffing.