"No" is the forty-seventh episode of Mickey Mouse.
When people keep asking to borrow things from Mickey, he realizes that he has trouble saying "no" and turns to Donald for help.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Scrooge McDuck
- Mortimer Mouse
- Huey, Dewey and Louie
- The Three Little Pigs
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse, Huey, Dewey, Louie
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy, Pluto, Practical Pig
- Jim Cummings - Pete
- Alan Young - Scrooge McDuck
- Paul Rudish - Mortimer Mouse
- Illya Owens - Old lady
- This episode shows that Mickey Mouse does not know how to say "No" in this series, but he has said "No" various times in many of his previous appearances, including some previous episodes of this series. It's possible that this episode took place before those ones, or Mickey was just faking.
- Due to this episode having the shortest title, this was confused for No Service and No Reservations.
- This was the first appearance of Mortimer Mouse and Donald's nephews (Huey, Dewey, Louie) in this series.
- The episode title is a reference to one of Meghan Trainor's songs from her second album Thank You titled "NO".
- This episode marked Alan Young's final performance as the voice of Scrooge McDuck prior to his death on May 20, 2016.
- This episode was released 5 days after the 2 year anniversary of Flipperboobootosis.