Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nine Dragons Restaurant features cuisines from the four regions of China: Cantonese, Szechuan, Kiangche and Mandarin. The expansive dining room is lavishly decorated in ornate Oriental fashion. Lacquered woods, rich reds and beautiful fabrics create an elegant and serene atmosphere.
- Fragrant Chicken - Sliced and served with fragrant green onion dipping sauce. - $5.98
- General Tso's Chicken Dumpling - Serves Two. Innovative twist on a classic---steamed dumplings bursting with flavor and drizzled with tangy Chinese red sauce. - $10.98
- Pot Stickers - Sauteed pork and veggie dumplings served with cilantro-soy dipping sauce. - $6.98
- Shrimp and Chicken Egg Rolls - Tender shrimp, roast chicken and fresh veggies, served with plum-chili and ginger-soy sauces. - $7.98
- Shrimp and Taro Lollipops - Delicious and playful take on a traditional Dim Sum favorite served with special Wu Xiang dipping sauce. - $9.98
- Spicy Beef - Sliced thin and tender, then tossed with cilantro-chili dressing. - $8.68
- Diao Yu Tai Cucumber Salad - Lightly spiced and refreshingly sweet and sour. - $5.98
- Hot-and-Sour Soup - Hot and sour soup. - $3.98
- Chinese Chicken Salad - Savory sliced chicken, mixed greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, golden raisins, and walnuts tossed with refreshing lemon dressing finished with crispy wonton strips. - $12.98
- Frangrant Five-Spiced Fish - Light but flavorful sauteed whitefish fillets with a special five-flavor sauce. - $21.98
- Honey-Sesame Chicken - Honey-sesame chicken. - $18.98
- Kung Pao Chicken - Served with peanuts and dried chili peppers. - $17.98
- Nine Dragons Fried Rice - Stir-fried shrimp, chicken, ham, eggs, veggies, and a touch of chili spice. - $15.98
- Peppery Shrimp - Served with spinach noodles. - $21.98
- Shrimp and Steak - Seasoned grilled shrimp and steak served with bok choy and drizzled with sweet lightly spiced Chinese red sauce - $26.98
- Spit Roasted Beijing Chicken - Seasoned rotisserie chicken served with a side of smooth mashed Taro - $18.98
- Sweet-and-Sour Pork - Sweet and sour pork. - $16.98
- Vegetable and Tofu stir fry - . - $15.98
- Zha Jiang Noodle Sampler - Mix and match your own noodles with fresh vegetables and two classic Zha Jiang sauces, savory sweet pork and spicy diced chicken - $19.98