Nina Needs To Go! is a Disney Junior short series.
In each episode, Nina has to use the bathroom at the most innapropiate times and has her parents (or sometimes her brother Frank) try to take her there. When they can't help Nina, Nana, her super-agent ninja grandmother, takes Nina to the bathroom in amazing and unusual ways.
- Water Park
- County Fair
- Nina-The Main Character
- Frank-Nina's Older Brother
- Mom-Nina & Frank's Mother
- Dad-Nina & Frank's Father
- Nanny Sheila-Nina & Frank's Grandmother
- Auntie Gladys-Nina & Frank's Aunt
- Uncle Walter-Auntie Gladys's newlywed husband.
- This short was made by ArthurCox Studios for Disney's London branch, which also produced Henry Hugglemonster and the English dub of Violetta.
- When these shorts originally premiered, they gained ratings as high as 3.0 million total viewers, thanks to them usually airing before a new episode of other Disney Junior shows.
- This short is perhaps Disney Junior's most controversial program. Many parents claim that the program made their kids wait until the last minute to go and have accidents, and say that Nina never learns her lesson.
- This program is sponsored by Pull-Ups, whom features the show on their Big Kid Academy website.
- This show was dubbed into Italian as "Mi scappa la pipi", the title being a play on a famous Italian song about a child who always has to pee when visiting places with his parents and wets himself each time he says the title of the song. This dub renamed Nana to Nonna, but the other characters kept their names. In December 2014, it premiered in Korea as "니나는 급해요!" (Ninaneun geubhaeyo!), which translates to "Nina Tinkles!", where all fifteen episodes were shown, resulting in the season 2 episodes airing months before their American premiere. Although it was distributed to other countries, no other foreign Disney Junior channels besides the Italian, Korean, African, Polish, Australian, Canadian and United Kingdom channels have picked it up yet.