was a new student and was a good competition to Jake. He appeared in "Supernatural Tuesday" and "Furious Jealousy". He first was described as a boy with a British accent, who mostly beat Jake in everything he can do, like skateboarding and free-styling. But once he chose to become president of the middle school, Jake learns that Nigel is a wizard/sorcerer. So to make the competition fair, they used their magical powers to help them win the election. He used his magic to make Jake's poster look stupid. Then he used his powers to make people think Jake doesn't bathe because of his green hair, which did a lot of damage to Jake of becoming president. But once he and Jake found out that an ogre trashed Grandpa's shop, they became a great tag team using their powers.
First introduced in "Supernatural Tuesday" as a rival to Jake in all of his skills (skateboarding, freestyle rap, etc). In a twist that makes him even more similar to Jake, he's actually a young wizard apprentice who was transferred to New York City as a means to complete his magical training.
But once he chose to become president of the middle school, Nigel learns that Jake is a dragon. So to make the competition fair, they used their magical powers to help them win the election. He used his magic to make Jake's poster look stupid. Then he used his powers to make people think Jake doesn't bathe because of his green hair, which did a lot of damage to Jake's chances of becoming president. But once he and Jake found out that an ogre gladiator named Maximinus trashed Grandpa's shop, they became a great tag team using their powers. In the end, they both lose the election to Trixie and Spud.
He is set to have a relationship with Stacey but she breaks up with him and starts secretly dating Spud. He helps battle the Gorgon sisters and turns the tide of the battle by teleporting a pair of googles onto Jake which deflects the Gorgons' attack back at them re-imprisoning in stone Eurayle and Medusa (but Fury gets away again). Spud agrees to break it off with Stacy and allow her to go back to him (they believed that she was under Fury's mind control) but it turns out that she really did like Spud and wasn't being controlled at all so he didn't end up getting her back.
- Supernatural Tuesday (first appearance)
- Siren Says
- Furious Jealousy
- Being Human (final appearance)
- The Hong Kong Longs (end credits)
- In "Begin Human" Nigel was seen Jake doing the Rotwood impression.
- Used magic to make his free shirts and free things; to blast Jake out of his Dragon form; used magic spell (Tempest In A Jar, Spread The Room with Far, Jake Long Doesn't Bathe); to help Jake stop an ogre.
- Tempest in a jar, spread the rumour far, (say rumour here). Spreads a rumour and people believe it.
- Steak and kidney pie, make this (object/thing/person) fly. Makes a object / thing /person fly.
- Bell, book and candle, pull down the handle. Pulls down a handle.
- Springest Awakest. Fully grows a spring-seasonal tree.
- Geologize Gemologize. Turns rocks into gems.
- Wizard's cloack turn to poison oak (turns roses into poison oak and makes his enemies itchy)
- For more pictures and screenshots of Nigel Thrall, click here.