Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"New Shoe" is the second segment of the tenth episode of The 7D. It premiered on July 28, 2014 alongside "The 8th D".
When The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe needs a new home for herself and her children, the Queen assigns Lord Starchbottom and The 7D the task of building her the finest shoe house in all of Jollywood.
- Bill Farmer as Doc
- Maurice LaMarche as Grumpy
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Happy
- Scott Menville as Sneezy
- Billy West as Bashful
- Stephen Stanton as Sleepy
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dopey
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Queen Delightful
- Paul Rugg as Lord Starchbottom
- Tress MacNeille as The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe
- Sam Lavagnino as Eenie
- The Glooms are absent in this episode.
- The Old Woman and her kids appear in this episode as the main characters after making a cameo appearance in "The Fairest in the Land".