"Naked Genius" is the twenty-second episode of Kim Possible, and the first episode to air in the show's second season.
Dr. Drakken plans to use Project Phoebus to make himself a genius. Instead, Rufus becomes a super genius, but his attempt to help Ron cheat at Algebra unintentionally gets Ron recognized as Middleton's newest prodigy.
- This episode marks the first time in the series where a teacher other than Mr. Barkin has taught a class.
- It is strange that in this episode, wherein Drakken "dumbs down", he is able to remember Ron's name without hesitation, referring to him as "Mr. Stoppable" ("Well, Mr. Stoppable, have fun with the fish!"), when in some other episodes where he is in his "normal" self, he can't seem to remember. Although this could be due to Ron Stoppable being captured several hours ago, and has had several hours to construct a doomsday device, already. This unknown amount of time was not shown on camera, but it did take place.
- 28th episode in chronological order.
- If the people who guard Project Phoebus do not even know what it does, how do Drakken and Shego know what it does?
- To be fair, the guards did not actually need to know what Project Phoebus did in order to guard it effectively, so that would fit with the expected "need-to-know only" status of a secret project: if you do not need to know, you are not told. *Naturally, Drakken and Shego would not respect any rules regarding top secret classification as the guards would, so they would not hesitate to cause or take advantage of a security leak.
- When Rufus comes around Ron’s back during Ms. Whisp’s speech about how Ron’s work was clearly completed by someone else, his hand briefly disappears. The fingers on his right hand also go directly through his homework during that scene.
- The bottom of Ron's shirt turns red as the fish jumps up and snaps at him.
- Why did Shego not just use her power to melt the jello stuff she was trapped in at the end?
- We do not really know how it works. Being engulfed in it, she might have harmed herself due to proximity.
- Wade says "There can be only one!", a popular quote from the movie Highlander.
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season