My Side of the Story is a series of children's books that were originally published between 2004 and 2005. They were originally based on both the Disney Princesses and the Disney Villains franchises respectfully but then dipped slightly into the Disney Princes with Peter Pan (though he is unofficially one) and then the 101 Dalmatians before publication abruptly ended. The books claim that the villains did not have evil intentions as many believe for their actions in the films. They were written by two authors who were Daphne Skinner (#1-3, 6) and Kiki Thorpe (#4 and 5).
- Cinderella/Lady Tremaine (featuring Cinderella and Lady Tremaine)
- Snow White/The Queen (featuring Snow White and The Queen
- The Little Mermaid/Ursula (featuring Ariel and Ursula)
- Sleeping Beauty/Maleficent (featuring Aurora and Maleficent)
- Peter Pan/Captain Hook (featuring Peter Pan and Captain Hook)
- 101 Dalmatians/Cruella De Vil (featuring the Dalmatian Puppies and Cruella De Vil)