"My Name is Panchito
" is a song sung by The Three Caballeros
in the House of Mouse
television series' episode "Not So Goofy
- Donald: My name is Donald Duck!
- Jose: My name is Jose Carioca!
- Panchito: And my name is Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Gonzalez!
- Donald: How do you say that again?
- Jose: And how did you get such a long name?
- My name is Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Gonzalez
- My mother Maria was born in Bahia
- The daughter of grandpa Morales
- His name was Jose and then one day
- He met my grandma you see
- Her name was Sofia and she had Maria
- Maria then later had me
- My great aunt Michelle had a sister Raquel
- Whose maiden name used to be Alice
- She was growing up, too, in Lima, Peru
- and married Roberto Gonzalez
- Well, he had Raquel, they had Miguel
- Who grew up in Ecuador, see
- Then he moved to Bahia and married Maria
- And he and Maria had me
- Ay, yi, yi, yi
- He’s Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Gonzalez
- Why, why, oh ,why
- Jose: You have a first name, they’re really too long
- Panchito: I’ll try to explain so follow along
- My father and mother, they married each other
- The best man was cousin Romero
- The minister came and went by the name
- of Father Francisco Quintero
- Well, it turns out my mother, her favorite brother
- was called Junipero, you see
- So my father and mother, the priest and the brother
- are names that were given to me
- Jose: That's why he’s Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Gonzalez
- Panchito: Descended from family in Mexico,
- Chile, Brazil and a couple in Dallas
- And when I go out and people all shout,
- "Who can that possibly be?"
- Well Panchito Romero Miguel Junipero Francisco Quintero Gonzalez
- the third!