Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"My Dog, the Thief" is a 2-part episode of The Wonderful World of Disney, which aired on September 21, 1969 and September 28, 1969.
An air-traffic reporter discovers that his partner--a St. Bernard dog--has accidentally swiped a priceless necklace from a jewel-smuggling gang.
- Dwayne Hickman as Jack Crandall
- Mary Ann Mobley as Kim Lawrence
- Elsa Lanchester as Mrs. Formby
- Joe Flynn as P.J. Applegate
- John Van Dreelen as George Travell
- Mickey Shaughnessy as Foley
- Roger C. Carmel as McClure
- Vaughn Taylor as Dog Catcher
- Jim Begg as Baker
- The Bernardiner Noel as Barabbas. Bernhardiner
- Jason Fithian
- Charles Lane as Mr. Pfeiffer
- Burt Mustin