Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"My Sweet Ride" is a song from the episode "My Sweet Ride". It is sung by several characters as they drive to the Doo Wop Hop, primarily focusing on Phineas, Ferb, Candace, and Jeremy.
- Ferb: You're gonna love
- Phineas: You're gonna love just what this car can do
- Ferb: We tricked it out
- Phineas: We worked really hard just to trick it out for you
- A simple push of a button changes the pattern and the hue
- On your sweet ride
- Candace: My sweet ride
- Ooh, look! The visor's a vanity!
- Jeremy Johnson: And the glove box has real hands
- Vivian Garcia-Shapiro, Mrs. Tjinder, Mrs. Johnson: Shoo-bop, shoo-bop
- Phineas: It steers itself, there's a trophy shelf
- And it opens up your cans
- And if you need a rocket engine, you'll be the envy of the whole gang
- Vivian, Mrs. Tjinder, Mrs. Johnson: Shoo-bop, shoo-bop
- Dr. Doofenshmirtz: My car has a turret that goes
- Ferb: Boom ba-ba-boom ba-bang-a-bang-bang
- Ba-ba-boom ba-ba-boom ba-bang-a-bang-bang
- Linda Flynn: Whoo-hoo-hoo!
- Ferb: We're gonna cruise
- Vivian: Cruising with our friends
- Mrs. Tjinder, Mrs. Johnson: (Ooh, oo-ooh)
- Linda: Follow me, we're almost there!
- Ferb: Deploy the chutes!
- Phineas: Let's deploy the chutes, Ferb!
- There's romance in the air!
- Jeremy: There's nothing I'd rather do
- Than take a moonlight drive with you
- In your sweet ride
- Candace: My sweet ride!
- All: Yeah!
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|