Mutt is Mike Chilton's vehicle. Mutt is a green '70s muscle car (likely a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme) with four turbine tri-pulsor engines, a slew of energy weapons, a grip of gadgets and a 21st century chopper hidden between the exhaust pipes.
Mutt's color scheme is acid green with black stripes, with several chrome exhaust pipes on both sides.
Mutt's logo is a dog driving a car and holding black billiard ball in its paw.
- Passenger seat - Usually occupied by Chuck, it has a customized seatbelt, is cushioned for extra safety, and can be ejected from Mutt when things get out of hand.
- Mutt is completely totaled in numerous episodes (usually having only the bobblehead survive)
- Mutt is referred to as if it was female. Mike often calls his car "girl."
- Mutt's engine revving distinctly sounds like a dog growl.
- The Duke of Detroit wants to add Mutt to his collection.
- Chuck is forbidden to drive Mutt.
- In the unaired pilot episode, Mutt also contained a motorcycle to be used as a last resort escape. In the seaaon finale it was used to escape the explosion as Mike set the rest of Mutt to self-destruct.
- The Mutt logo is based on Ratfink, and is an homage to the the creations of the famous hot rod cartoonist and custom car painter "Big Daddy" Ed Roth.
- Mutt's basic shape resembles a 1970 Dodge Super Bee.
Characters: Mike Chilton | Julie Kane | Chuck Ryans | Dutch Gordy | Texas | Jacob | R.O.T.H. | Claire | Dr. Hudson | Darr Gordy | Abraham Kane | Tooley | Kaia | Duke of Detroit | Terra | Red | Foxy | Tennie