Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mutt is Mike Chilton's vehicle. Mutt is a green '70s muscle car (likely a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme) with four turbine tri-pulsor engines, a slew of energy weapons, a grip of gadgets and a 21st century chopper hidden between the exhaust pipes.
Mutt's color scheme is acid green with black stripes, with several chrome exhaust pipes on both sides.
Mutt's logo is a dog driving a car and holding black billiard ball in its paw.
- Passenger seat - Usually occupied by Chuck, it has a customized seatbelt, is cushioned for extra safety, and can be ejected from Mutt when things get out of hand.
- Mutt is completely totaled in numerous episodes (usually having only the bobblehead survive)
- Mutt is referred to as if it was female. Mike often calls his car "girl."
- Mutt's engine revving distinctly sounds like a dog growl.
- The Duke of Detroit wants to add Mutt to his collection.
- Chuck is forbidden to drive Mutt.
- In the unaired pilot episode, Mutt also contained a motorcycle to be used as a last resort escape. In the seaaon finale it was used to escape the explosion as Mike set the rest of Mutt to self-destruct.
- The Mutt logo is based on Ratfink, and is an homage to the the creations of the famous hot rod cartoonist and custom car painter "Big Daddy" Ed Roth.
- Mutt's basic shape resembles a 1970 Dodge Super Bee.
Characters: Mike Chilton | Julie Kane | Chuck Ryans | Dutch Gordy | Texas | Jacob | R.O.T.H. | Claire | Dr. Hudson | Darr Gordy | Abraham Kane | Tooley | Kaia | Duke of Detroit | Terra | Red | Foxy | Tennie