"Mumbai Madness" is the twenty-sixth episode of Mickey Mouse.
Mickey embarks on an epic odyssey across India after his taxi picks up an Elephant who needs to make one simple stop.
- Mickey Mouse
- Buzzie, Flaps, Ziggy, and Dizzy (cameo)
- King Louie (cameo)
- Flunkey (cameo)
- Bandar-log (cameo)
- The elephant that Mickey helped is strongly implied to have been the Hindu god, Ganesh.
- This is the first time when the episode title cards animated.
- Episodes with dialogue spoken entirely in a foreign language:
- 1.) Croissant de Triomphe = French.
- 2.) Tokyo Go = Japanese.
- 3.) Panda-monium = Mandarin Chinese.
- 4.) O Sole Minnie = Italian.
- 5.) O Futebol Clássico = Portuguese.
- 6.) Mumbai Madness = Hindi.
- 7.) Clogged = Dutch.
- 8.) Al Rojo Vivo = Spanish.
- 9.) ¡Feliz Cumpleaños! = Spanish.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Spanish, it takes place in Mexico rather than Spain.
- 10.) Dancevidaniya = Russian.
- 11.) Turkish Delights = Turkish.
- 12.) Locked in Love = Korean.
- 13.) Carnaval = Portuguese.
- This is the second short to be spoken in Portuguese as well as the second short to take place in Brazil. Also, both shorts take place in Rio de Janeiro.
- 14.) Year of the Dog = Chinese.
- While this is the second short to be spoken in Chinese as well as the second short take place in China, this short takes place in Shanghai rather than Beijing.
- This episode was nominated for a 2015 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Short-Format Animated Program.
Place in the World
- Mumbai, India