Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Muck is shown to be the smartest of the three gargoyles which is shown when he keeps reminding his friends why some of their ideas are bad ones and by the fact he's normally the one who comes up with the plans. Like Gunk and Grime, he's shown to be rambucious and love parties.
Unlike Muck, Gunk has a one track mind which makes him not very bright which is shown when he wanted to play a song on the magic music box despite Muck already telling him that one of the songs turns him back to stone. He's also shown to love music and parties. Like Muck, he is also shown to be rumbustious.
Like Gunk, Grime has a one track mind that makes him not very bright which is shown when he approves of Gunk's idea to play a song on the magic music box despite Muck already telling him that one of the songs turns them back to stone and when he says "Let's play one anyway." after Muck reminds him of that fact. Like Gunk, he loves music and parties. Like both of his friends, he is shown to be ramuntious.
- Grime is the ninth character in the series to be voiced by Keith Ferguson, followed by:
- King Garrick from "The Flying Crown" and "Lord of the Rink".
- The Ogre from "Enchanted Science Fair"
- Sir Bartleby from "The Silent Knight".
- The Wishing Well from "When You Wish Upon a Well".
- The Announcer from "The Flying Crown" and "In a Tizzy".
- The Woodsman from "Carol of the Arrow".
- Praline from "Scrambled Pets" and "Clover Time".
- Master Erwin from "Clover Time".
- Muck, Gunk and Grime are the third trio to appear in the seires, followed by Elliot, Amy and Kurt and Button, Benngee and Brody.