Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lilo rescues an irresistibly cute experiment, takes him home and names him Mr. Stenchy. Lilo falls madly in love with Mr. Stenchy and wants to keep him, but Jumba warns her that the new experiment is a walking stink bomb and will release a terrible odor soon, so he has to send him back into space. However, Lilo is invited to Mertle's FHGH (Future Hawaiian Girls of Hawaii) tea party if she brings Mr. Stenchy along, so Jumba allows her to keep him for 24 hours. Stitch is jealous of the attention Mr. Stenchy receives and allows Gantu to capture him. Gantu then develops an affection for the cute experiment, making Reuben jealous as well. Lilo and Stitch rescue Mr. Stenchy as he begins to release the odor. Jumba puts Mr. Stenchy in a rocket and sends him to Pleakley's home planet, where the odor is considered appealing.
- Moral: A true friend is someone who stays by your side and accepts you for who you are, not for something that you have.
- Mr. Stenchy is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mrs. Sickly, Skip, Clink and Nosox.
- Stitch and Reuben were unmoved by Mr. Stenchy's cuteness, as Jumba pointed out that other experiments are immune to Mr. Stenchy's charm.
- This is the only time Reuben shows jealousy towards anyone.
- Pleakley is revealed to be the only one able to tolerate Mr. Stenchy's stink.
- Jumba calls Lilo by her actual name instead of "little girl" near the end of the episode.
- In Leroy & Stitch, Mr. Stenchy inexplicably returned to Earth from Plorgonar. Also, he did not produce his stink, suggesting it wears off after a while or he has learned how to control it.