Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Personality and Traits
As Merlin's arch enemy, Morgana is an evil egocentric enchantress who is very powerful and desires nothing more than to defeat the famous wizard himself.
She lives in a fortress, guarded by imps and magical centaur statues. She also has hundreds of mirrors in her home because her favorite thing to do is admiring herself. She also seems to have problems with following directions in her spellbook.
Morgana is a slender middle age woman, and has long, wavy, black hair with gray streaks. She has dark indigo eyes with lavender eyeshadow, and crimson lips. Morgana wears a dark violet robe with fluffy sleeve cuffs. She has red high heels and sometimes wears a matching long red scarf. Around her neck, Morgana wears a long pearl necklace the connects with a medallion attached to her chest. the medallion features a picture of a female figure in the center.
- Morgana bares the same name of Ursula's sister, Morgana, from The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.
- Morgana is voiced by Catherine O'Hara, who is best known for her role as Sally Finklestein in The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Morgana may be inspired by the actual arch-enemy of Merlin in the Arthurian legend, Morgan le Fay.
- Like the Evil Queen, she likes to admire her beauty.
- Morgana is very similar to Madam Mim from The Sword in the Stone. Both are evil sorceresses and wanted to defeat Merlin.