Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Morgan: Mommy, if my dolly is cold, can I put her in the toaster oven?
Amy: No, honey, that would be a mistake.
Morgan: I made a mistake.
Morgan Matthews is the younger sister of Cory and Eric, the older sister of Joshua, and the only daughter of Alan and Amy. Mainly used for comedic purposes, her character is usually annoying to Cory, and seems closer to Eric. She was initially played by Lily Nicksay but this was later changed to Lindsay Ridgeway due to unknown purposes. Throughout the series, it becomes clear that she is a good singer, as shown in Better Than Average Cory and Shallow Boy. She was called Weasel by Eric a lot
- Morgan was mostly there for comedic purposes for most of the show.
- Eric often called her Weasel, which was her nickname during Seasons 1 and 2.
- She went on a very long timeout in the first half of Season 3.
- A few times, members of the Matthews family tried or willed her to be more like a boy (most notably Cory in "Wheels")
- She was nervous to sing at the talent show, but Alexandra Nechita convinced her to sing and she did well.
- She stayed behind in Philadelphia with Alan and Amy.
- Cory asked her to "take care of Mom and Dad."
- 50s Morgan (I Was a Teenage Spy)
- Middle-Aged Actor (Eric Hollywood)