Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Morgan is a character from Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja and student at Norrisville High who made her debut in "So U Think U Can Stank". She is the leader of the Dancing Fish and is the team's only member to not be stanked. She also makes brief cameos in "Viva El Nomicon" and "Monster Drill", in which she had a non-speaking role in the former.
- In Escape from Detention Island, she mentions that she literally was born on the dance floor.
- She is the only character that rarely smiles. In Viva El Nomicon she might have smiled a little (she was a background character in that episode) when Randy said something in her direction.
- Morgan is similar to Megara from Disney's Hercules. Both have hair in a ponytail, cynical and have smug voices.
- Whether Morgan realizes it or not, Howard seems to have some feelings for her. However, so far, she seems to only find him annoying and unimportant.
- In McFreaks, it is revealed she has a bald cat with the same facial expression as her.
- In Sorcerer in Love, she's sitting next to Debbie Kang and in front of Theresa Fowler in Mr. Bannister's class.
- As revealed in Pranks for Nothing, she is an upperclassman.
- Though she rarely shows emotion, she is seen crying when McFist yells that he is going to blast the ninja to pieces in "McOne Armed and Dangerous".