"Monster Hunter" is the fifty-fourth episode overall and the third episode of the third season in Wizards of Waverly Place.
Justin signs up for Monster Hunting after he masters his 5,000th spell. Knowing that Justin could become the family wizard, Alex studies with help from Harper. Meanwhile, Max performs a spell that separates his conscience from himself. Then, he performs another spell to make monsters go all over the city to sabotage Justin's training even though his conscience tells him not to. Later, Alex, Max and his conscience go to help Justin with the monsters and Alex performs two spells successfully and saves Justin.
- Hair frizzy, don't have a tizzy, thin lizzy! – makes people thin
- My inner thoughts of right and wrong, come out, come out where you belong! – brings people's conscience out, but he or she is supposed to stand in front of a mirror, then his or her reflection will become his or her conscience
- Hot monsters in the city, running wild, what a pity! – releases monsters into someone's city
- Leg and feeta, runamita! or Grow legs and come my way – gives something feet and makes it run away
- Train in vain, go to Spain! – causes a train to go to Spain
Special guest stars
- Moisés Arias as Max's Conscience, Fred Willard as Mr. Stuffleby
- Dennis Hadley as Fakeahorseus
- Mr. Stuffleby says that Alex completed one hundred spells, but in the episode Potion Commotion Jerry said Alex and Justin were on lesson 372. Also, when Jerry says "It seems like just yesterday you were changing a brick into a rabbit", Justin answers "Edgebono Utoostis". "Edgebono Utoostis" is actually the duplication spell used in the first episode of the series.