Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Monster Allergy is a 2005 animated television series, jointly produced by Rainbow S.p.A., Futurikon, RAI Fiction and ZDF. Being a work based on a Disney comic of the same name, the series broadcast on either Disney Channel or Toon Disney worldwide, except United States where the Kids' WB and Cartoon Network broadcast the show, and Pakistan, The Netherlands and Flanders was where Nickelodeon aired it.
Monster Allergy is based on the international best-selling comic book series of the same name. The series follows 12-year-old Ezekiel Zick (called Zick) who suffers from all sorts of allergies (though people call that an excuse) and discovers that he has the ability to see the invisible monsters that live among us. Along with help of his best friend Elena Potato and his talking cat, Timothy, Zick hopes to hone his powers to one day become a Monster Tamer just like his dad, Zob Zick.
The Tamer are Human Beings with very special powers; their main characteristic is The Dom, an energy that is passed from parent to child. With the passing of the generations, powers and knowledge are passed on which lead to real dynasties of Monster Tamers.
The five Dom powers are:
- Sight Dom - the ability to see monsters and ghosts that are invisible to ordinary people.
- Voice Dom - the ability of tamers to force monsters and phantoms to do what they say.
- Gesture Dom - the power to control monsters by gesture, and to capture them in a Dombox.
- Enviro Dom - ability to create an environment to be able to survive in an unfamiliar environment, and which also functions as a force field.
- Energy Dom - ability to release an energy ray that affects monsters, dark phantoms and even ordinary things, but not witches.
The Dom Items are valuable items for the Tamers that are given by the Tutors due to the experience of the Tamers.
- Universal Dombox - A gun-like container that being use by the Tamer, it can capture any monster and more than one. Once the monsters are captured, it will specified the name, the species, the danger level, and the status of the monster. However, this Dombox can only hold a monster for two hours, and then must be transfer to its specific Dombox or else the monster will escape. This item has the ability of capture a Dark phantom but only to dissolve it body and not trap it because Dark Phantoms are untrappable. It also have the ability to analyze any liquid substance that it's invisible to the naked eye.
- Zick's Sunglasses - This item is a gift for Zick from Elena. At first, it was used to help cover Zick's eyes when they turn red, but it helps him intensify his power for the Energy Dom (which helps the DomBeam work).
- Dom Glove - This item will improve the power levels of a Tamer by capturing every four monsters by giving the Gems of Power. The Red Gem is the basic first level, while Yellow Gem is at second level. At the third level, earning the Green Gem has the ability disintegrate Dark Phantoms, and while the fourth level is the Blue Gem. It is unknown to how to earn the White Gem, the fifth and final level.
- Regular Dombox - This are special boxes that use to a captured monster and mostly for the Monster-Skas. They are different types of Dom Boxes for each monster.
- Teleskates - This item will be earned along with the Green Gem. It has the ability to allow the carrier to teleport anywhere to its destination of their choose. It can also be upgraded to teleport along with someone else.
- Dom Staff - This Dom weapon can amplify the Tamers Energy Dom that fires a strong ray that is effective against large and multiple enemies.
- Hypno-Disk - This device is used to erase and alter peoples memories if they see too much, and threaten to reveal the secrets of the world of monsters.
- Crystallizator - This item can only be use if there is no available Dombox, and can fire a freeze ray that can be adjust depending of the temperature level.
- Radio-Worm - This anti-escape wristband will make a loud screech when the monster tries to take it off. The trick of removing the bracelet is not to tweak it. It also has tracking device to trace the bracelet even in long distance.
- Disco-Monster - A gun-like device that when the ray hits a monster, it will unwilling dance on what type of dance the controller sets by the user and to make the monster exhausted to be captured easily.
- Densifier - This item can alter body of a person by adjusting it to allow the body pass through any attack, walls and objective. It can also make the user body too heavy or can be use to weaken a monsters power. It's also has to ability to make the user look like a Dark Phantom.
- Scepter Dom - A wand shape item has the ability to control any monsters at will, and consider to be the strongest Dom weapon. However if it is use too much and can't be controlled, the user itself will become a small monsters as a side effect.
|Season||Number of episodes||First Airdate||Last Airdate|
|Season 1||26||September 16, 2006||February 5, 2007|
|Season 2||26||December 27, 2008||August 18, 2009|
Trading Card Game
A 3D Action Adventure PC game based on the same name, was developed Artematica Entertainment in 2006, however it is only available in Italy.
Comic Book Series
- Main article: Monster Allergy
- ↑ Italian Voice Cast of Monster Allergy
- ↑ English Voice Cast of Monster Allergy
- ↑ Monster Allergy Ending Credit
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 1: "House of Monster"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 See Season 1, Episode 9: "Canned Monsters"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 2: "Monster Pod Under Oldmill"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 4: "The Monster Next Door"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 8: "Terror in the Deep"
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 See Season 1, Episode 3: "Cat in the Pot"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 5: "The Pyramid of Invulnerable"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 13: "Mugalak!"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 7: "Pirates Hideout"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 10: "Zick vs. Zick"
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 See Season 2, Episode 18: "The General Inspector"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 27: "Lord of the Witches"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 17: "The Return of Magnacat"
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 See Season 2, Episode 40: "The Invisible Enemy"
- ↑ See Season 1, Episode 22: "The Secret Door"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 29: "The Dragon's Awakening"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 35: "The Snowman"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 36: "The Island Rebels"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 38: "Sinistro's Circus"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 39: "The Tamers' Tournament"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 51: "The House in the Swamp"
- ↑ See Season 2, Episode 52: "The Hundred and First Door"
- ↑ Upper Deck to Launch 'Monster Allergy TCG'
- ↑ Monster Allergy Trading Card Game Website
- ↑ Monster Allergy Trading Card Game Screen shots
- ↑ Monster Allergy on vazcomics.org
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Monster Allergy (TV series). The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|