"Monkey Ninjas in Space" is the nineteenth episode of Kim Possible.
Monkey Fist schemes to fulfill the prophecy of the Mystical Monkey Monk which will make him "unstoppable".
- Kim can fit into the very same shirt, which her father gave her when she was only eight years old, which is highly unlikely. Her midriff is showing, although Ron's rocket booster shirt fits him perfectly, although, he probably got his rocket booster shirt the same time, although that has not been verified.
- Frederick was an astronaut at the Middleton Space Center, and served the prophecy, by being the false brightest monkey, when in reality, the Brightest Monkey was Monkey Fist, himself. The correct prophecy, had already mentioned Ron Stoppable by name, but the monkey, who wrote the prophecy, could not write very clearly, and it was mistranslated, as being "Unstoppable, instead."
- 19th episode in chronological order.
- At the beginning of the episode, Monkey Fist has four monkey ninjas, but when he invades the space center, he only has three. Later on the space station again, it's back to four.
- After the artificial gravity is turned off. Kim is capable of moving through the air with out pushing off of anything. This is a physical impossibility.
- When one of the Rocket Booster children says "I think she's my babysitter", the girl with blonde pigtails is the one whose head is moving, implying that she is saying the line. But when we cut to a wide shot halfway through the line, the black-haired kid standing next to her is the one whose mouth is moving.
- When Kim shoves Ron out of the Rocket Booster room, she has no backpack, yet when she is crossing the carpark she has one.
- At the end, when Kim takes off her space helmet and throws it at Monkey Fist, he breaks it, but when Kim and Ron get off the space ship, she has her helmet back.
- Ron says: "Get yer stinking paws off me, you filthy monkey!". It's a parody of Charlton Heston's classic line from 1968's "Planet of the Apes: "Get your stinking paws off me, you d---ed dirty ape!".
- Kim Possible: The Complete First Season