- Miss Fritter loves the smash-and-crash life of demolition derby. A local legend at the Thunder Hollow Speedway, Fritter's formidable school-bus-size is intimidating, but it's her smoke stacks of doom, razor-sharp stop sign and crazy collection of her victims' license plates that usually steers her opponents in the other direction.
Miss Fritter has the bodywork of a yellow school bus, but has bigger tires, that all have the shapes of two wrenches spray-painted on them. She has blue eyes, pipes resembling two horns, chains going through her hood and fenders, a circular saw blade painted red with the word "stop" in capitals, and several symbols painted on her sides (including the number "58"). She even has a smaller tooth between her front teeth.
Miss Fritter appears in the short telling viewers about the commercial for Miss Fritter's Racing Skoool, a school program in the Thunder Hollow Speedway. Suddenly after watching the commercial, Lightning McQueen notices that one of his trophies broke during the end of the commercial and explains to Cruz Ramirez that going to Miss Fritter's school program is too dangerous to attend.
Miss Fritter is a playable character in the game.
- She is based off of an 1980s Ford B-series school bus 40' bus with a flame shooting diesel or gas engine.
- Her exhaust pipes were designed as a homage to Maleficent's horns.
- ↑ Mueller, Matthew (September 5, 2017). "Cars 3 Digital And Blu-ray Release Dates Announced".. Comicbook.com. Retrieved on September 6, 2017.
- ↑ Samad Rizvi (March 9, 2017). "'Cars 3' Cast Adds Nathan Fillion, Kerry Washington, and Lea Delaria".. Pixartimes.com. Retrieved on March 9, 2017.