- Miss Fritter loves the smash-and-crash life of demolition derby. A local legend at the Thunder Hollow Speedway, Fritter's formidable school-bus-size is intimidating, but it's her smoke stacks of doom, razor-sharp stop sign and crazy collection of her victims' license plates that usually steers her opponents in the other direction.
Miss Fritter has the bodywork of a yellow school bus, but has bigger tires, that all have the shapes of two wrenches spray-painted on them. She has blue eyes, pipes resembling two horns, chains going through her hood and fenders, a circular saw blade painted red with the word "stop" in capitals, and several symbols painted on her sides (including the number "58"). She even has a smaller tooth between her front teeth.
Role in the film
Miss Fritter is a playable character in the game.
- She is based off of an 1980s Ford B-series school bus 40' bus with a flame shooting diesel or gas engine.
- Her exhaust pipes were designed as a homage to Maleficent's horns.
- ↑ Mueller, Matthew (September 5, 2017). "Cars 3 Digital And Blu-ray Release Dates Announced".. Comicbook.com. Retrieved on September 6, 2017.
- ↑ Coggan, Devan (March 9, 2017). "Cars 3 photos introduce Kerry Washington, Nathan Fillion as new characters".. Retrieved on March 10, 2017.
- ↑ Samad Rizvi (March 9, 2017). "'Cars 3' Cast Adds Nathan Fillion, Kerry Washington, and Lea Delaria".. Pixartimes.com. Retrieved on March 9, 2017.