Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Millennium Celebration was an Epcot focused celebration of the coming of the year 2000 that ran from October 1st, 1999 to January 1st, 2001. Additions for the year included:
- Tapestry of Nations, a parade with massive puppets and drum floats
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Millennium Village, a pavilion hosting multiple nations not covered in the rest of World Showcase
- Journey into Your Imagination, the much criticized overhaul of the Imagination pavilion.
- The "Wand" icon placed onto Spaceship Earth
- An updated version of Innoventions
- Leave a Legacy, a series of monolith structures at the entrance of Epcot where guests could purchase photo squares to be added to the sculptures and leave a mark on the park, similar to the Walk Around the World bricks.