The Millennium Celebration was an Epcot focused celebration of the coming of the year 2000 that ran from October 1st, 1999 to January 1st, 2001. Additions for the year included:
- Tapestry of Nations, a parade with massive puppets and drum floats
- IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Millennium Village, a pavilion hosting multiple nations not covered in the rest of World Showcase
- Journey into Your Imagination, the much criticized overhaul of the Imagination pavilion.
- The "Wand" icon placed onto Spaceship Earth
- An updated version of Innoventions
- Leave a Legacy, a series of monolith structures at the entrance of Epcot where guests could purchase photo squares to be added to the sculptures and leave a mark on the park, similar to the Walk Around the World bricks.