- Miles is a space adventurer who's always ready for action. He blasts through the universe with his best friend and robo-ostrich, Merc. Together they journey to new worlds, meet alien creatures and make galactic discoveries!
Miles is an adventurous young boy who lives aboard the Stellosphere with his family in their mission to explore and connect the galaxy for the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. He enjoys adventure and excitement, and loves to surf and go fast with his pet Robo-Ostrich and best friend, M.E.R.C. He is also known to be quite mischievous on rare occasions, can try out things he is unprepared for, and causes mishaps that can bother his older sister Loretta, but makes up for his mistakes in the end. Miles also dislikes cleaning his room, and is not used to failure.
Being the youngest member of the family at the age of seven, Miles is only a few inches shorter than his sister. His physical and facial appearance is half Asian on his mother's side, and has light freckles on each cheek. He has dark brown hair and eyes.
Abilities and Tools
Miles has various tools at his disposal, these primarily being his Blastboard, Lazerang, the Exo-Flex suit, and Galactech suit. Miles is a decent coder, but is primarily a pilot, like his father. Miles built the Photon Flyer in an early display of his piloting skills. Like his idol Uncle Joe Callisto, Miles is skilled at stopping space criminals such as Gadfly Garnett and Dashiell Scamp.
- In "Lunar New Year", it is revealed that Miles gets his passion for speed from his Grandmother, who likes to go fast as well.
- Miles' signature color is blue.
- In "Rock N' Roll", the Exo-Flex suit instruction manual is Miles's favorite story.
- In the first season, Miles was voiced by Cullen McCarthy, but is replaced by Justin Felbinger in season two.
- In "Connect and Protect", Miles' dream to become a captain comes true when Commander Copernicus makes him the captain of Mission Force One.