Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spain’s most renowned, admired and captivating car is Pamplona’s Miguel Camino. He first caught his home country’s attention by participating in the infamous Running of the Bulldozers. His flair, style and speed as a toreador in the dozer ring has inspired a generation of young bulldozer fighters, and soon that same speed and verve turned headlights of fans and competitors alike on the Grand Touring Sport racing circuit. Bearing the #5 and the fiery colors of the Spanish flag, Miguel Camino is hoping to race his way into more hearts at the World Grand Prix.
In the movie, he was the first racer zapped by the lemons' machine during the race in Tokyo, and he went into the pits. Brent Mustangburger says "Very unusual, Darrell. He's been so consistent all year." During that race, his pit was between Lightning McQueen's and Nigel Gearsley's. In the Italy race, he is the 4th car to get damaged, as he makes sparks with Shu Todoroki, and gets hit by Max Schnell. However, he got fixed, and was able to race in London. When the race started, he was in third place. Then he raced in Radiator Springs.
- Top Speed: 200 mph (321 km/h)
- Zero to 60 seconds: 3.6 seconds
- Engine Type: DOHC V-8
- Horsepower: 570
- On Miguel's tires reads "TOK-EO - traction a temperature A - P215/65R15 89H".
- In the Spanish version of Cars 2, there is a car named Fernando Alonso that has the same body as Miguel.
- Miguel's pit crew chief is Petro Cartalina.
- The Mattel toy version of Miguel has an error which is a red spoiler on him instead of a black one. The Disney version of him has the black spoiler.
- Miguel Camino's full name is a reference to the Chevy El Camino. "Camino" is a Spanish word, which can be translated as "road."
- Miguel's make and model is currently unknown, but he does strongly resemble a Corvette, a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Ginetta, and a Ferrari 599.
- Despite his movie paintwork, his die-cast had a red spoiler instead of his movie black spoiler.