Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mickey Mouse II (released as Mickey Mouse in Europe) is a 1991 action/puzzle video game released by Kemco for the Nintendo Game Boy in Japan and Europe. It is the sequel to Mickey Mouse, and the second game in Kemco's series of video games starring Mickey Mouse.
Due to Capcom holding the rights to make Disney video games on Nintendo systems in the US at the time, when the game was to be released in the US, Kemco replaced the Disney characters in the game with Looney Tunes characters and renamed it The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2.
In the beginning of the game, Minnie gets kidnapped by the Horned King. It's up to the player (as Mickey) to rescue Minnie by passing 28 levels in addition to the final boss level.
- There are 29 levels in total in which the player must find a certain amount of keys to unlock a door that leads to the next level.
- In addition, Mickey must avoid contact with villains or else he loses a life.
- 1-ups may also be achieved during the game (in which it's a piece of cheese).
- The player may also destroy a villain by using a weapon rather from an unlocked door or in Mickey's path.
- In the final boss, Mickey must successfully shoot the Horned King three times with the provided arrows.
- All of the levels are password protected with the exception of the first level and the final boss level. Meaning that you must enter a password in order to go to the level where you left off.
The villains that try to stop Mickey in the levels consist of new characters in addition to a few Disney villains. The villains that try to stop Mickey are Pete, Stromboli, the Card Soldiers, the trees that reside in The Forest of No Return, and one of the Goons. The new villains include some sort of a monster and a bat.