|Mickey's Toontown Fair (now Storybook Circus)|
|Theme||Home for toons|
|Opening date|| June 18, 1988 (as Mickey's Birthdayland)|
May 26, 1990 (as Mickey's Starland)
October 1, 1996 (as Mickey's Toontown Fair)
|Closing date||February 11, 2011|
This article is about the themed land at Magic Kingdom. For the similar themed land at Disneyland, see Mickey's Toontown (Disneyland). For the similar themed land at Tokyo Disneyland, see Toontown (Tokyo Disneyland). For any other page containing "Toontown", see Toontown (disambiguation).
Mickey's Toontown Fair was a themed land at Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort. It initially opened as Mickey's Birthdayland on June 18, 1988. It became Mickey's Starland on May 26, 1990, and then Mickey's Toontown Fair on October 1, 1996. Its storyline portrayed the land as the holiday home for two characters who reside at Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.
- Mickey's Country House
- Minnie's Country House
- The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
- Donald's Boat
- Pixie Hollow
- Judge's Tent
- Toon Park
- Toontown Hall of Fame
- Walt Disney World Railroad - Mickey's Toontown Fair Station
- Cornelius Coot's County Bounty
- Mickey's Toontown Fair Souvenirs
- Toontown Farmer's Market
Mickey's Toontown Fair closed permanently in February 2011 to make way for the expansion of Fantasyland, which will be known as the Storybook Circus. Some elements of Mickey's Toontown Fair will be demolished and others will be re-themed to a new Storybook Circus area. An expanded Dumbo the Flying Elephant ride will be built in an interactive queue. The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm will be re-themed to The Great Goofini.
In popular culture
- Mickey's Toontown inspired an online role-playing game called Toontown Online, which was released in 2003. The online game is similar to Mickey's Toontown.
- In the Wii game Epic Mickey, OsTown was inspired by Mickey's Toontown. However, OsTown features more "dog-faces", two pirates, an Oswald the Lucky Rabbit fountain, and Clarabelle Cow.